Great Enchanting Garden

A gardener invited me to visit his garden
He said it’s not so great but a small haven
One can scent flowers and make them garland
Birds and butterflies boom with buds and blend.
One day I visited his garden plot
To see his flowers and check on the spot
To enjoy its scenery and scents of various sorts
I will have pleasure peace and comfort.
There are red and white paper flowers
Guarding the garden as blooming borders
Parchment like and paper thin but real ones
It bewitches the visitor and makes one warm.
Bamboo plants block the intervals
Making fence impenetrable and eternal
Hanging bird nests swirl in circles
Sparrows and snipes sing sentimental.
Paths are winding but wide
Bounded by bricks and bloomimg flowers
One can walk softly on the sandy white
Rose and jasmine scent the air.
Daisies, dahlias, daffodils abound
Birds and bees frolicking around
Cuckoo, cockatoo and cocks cooed
It is a place of pleasure so cool!
Men, women, girls and boys throng
Some of them were playing around
Some were found sitting under the shade
They were eating picnics they had made.
Some were sleeping under the trees
Others were catching the bees
A few were fly-fishing free
Many spectators found them funny.
This place is good for rest and leisure
One can find peace and pleasure
But you would not find serious literature
So, forget about the serious researchers.
Many people are ready to share their food
They would welcome you to their group
They are friendly and funny but fond to argue
It’s of course a family feud.
The garden has its own beauty
It does not exist in reality
It truly is virtual world
You can forgive and forget others.
Once I lost my ID
I could not enter it easily
I had to call for help early
So I have uninterrupted entry.
Entering it makes me smart
I am always alert
My wife even said as such
It’s good enough.
Sometimes you get pleasure out of it
Sometimes you are in anguish
Other times you want to vomit
Often you like to hit
All the time you miss
Yes, you are an addict
It’s the AMIM website trick!
Dr Maung Maung Nyo
10.7.2008
No comments:
Post a Comment