AMIM and Virus
--- In alumnimyanmarinstitutesofmedicine@yahoogroups.com,
"mmnyo" wrote:
dear alumni,
i was unable to use my laptop computer at home due to a virus
attack.so, i was angry and indignant.out of it comes this poem. enjoy.
The AMIM And Virus
Today I open the AMIM webpage
Hoping to read usual messages
Carrying love, invitation and news up-to-date
For members to enjoy, reply and assimilate.
But, Alas! I could not read anything
Someone has deleted the contents within
The webpage was white and clean
Nothing to be seen.
I opened other messages to me
All are the same to be
Contents are blank and empty
It was a virus attack out of jealousy or enmity.
Yes, they have attacked the AMIM
They don't want the truth or reason
To propagate in the Burmese nation
For the AMIM encourages truth in discussion.
But, I would say to the attackers,
"You are wasting your time and endeavor
For we would not waver from serving our alma mater, Burma
Even if it means we have to confront your meanest measures".
Dr Maung Maung Nyo
(27.5.2007)
P.S.: i have my laptop fixed this morning. a burmese friend of mine has left his computer to rust due to a virus attack, i was told. he should have consulted the computer science and engineering
experts.anything can be fixed outside Burma.(mmn, 28.5.2007)
No comments:
Post a Comment