I begin to see…
Dr Maung Maung Nyo
When I look back…
My life stretched a normal span
Since birth, schools colleges I’ve done
Then, I worked, I taught, I learned, I earned
Now, nothing none left substantive in sum.
(The Universe)
My parents are now gone
My teachers are also gone
My friends are the same
My patients all the same
My students remain only in name.

(Human Family)
What about my wife and daughters?
One day they will be gone altogether
No one will ever live with me sure
They’ll leave me alone here
Or I may leave them earlier
Every body will be gone for ever.
(An Atomic Bomb Explosion)
My life therefore is nothing
It's devoid of tangible things
Every thing is a mirage, impermanent
Every thing is changing, not constant.
Every thing is changing, not constant.

Oh, Buddha! I now begin to see...
Nothing in this world is time proof
All conditioned things move,
All conditioned things move,
All impermanent, it's the eternal truth!
Dr Maung Maung Nyo
17.11.2008 (original)
Dr Maung Maung Nyo
17.11.2008 (original)


No comments:
Post a Comment